Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 5 July 10

Hi there. This is Cheyenne and Charlie. So far the Japan trip has been fun. We met a special new friend and his name is Mil. He is friendly, cute, and a dog.
Once, on this adventure, we had to be separated for homestays but we all got good families so it was still fun.





Charlie here. One thing that I know is Cheyenne doesn't like the food so much but she is doing well. Seaweed, ew, sushi, ew, and candy everywhere, GOOD!!


Even though Cheyenne does not like the things that are served to her she eats it anyway. I'm happy to be here.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you don't like a lot of the food, Cheyenne - but I'm glad you are eating it anyway and doing well. Too bad you can't bring that sushi and seaweed home to me because I love both of them! Love, Old Dude 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Chey ! I miss you, & so does Toni. I know u don't like the food, but I like the fact that you are eating it because you need to eat :-), & also because you are showing respect and appreciation by doing so. Hang in there, sweetie. It looks like you are enjoying this trip & I can't wait to hear all about when you get home. I love you & I miss you.
    Xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cheyenne, this is Mr.Stephon. Just wanted tell to that my Daughters returned from a tour of Europe. They were introduced to many different tastes and cultures on the tour. The food to them was very different and they loved the ice cream and crepes,didn't care too much for the pizza as it is made differently from the states. I hope your are having a fun and rewarding trip.

    ReplyDelete